Fiesta Chicken Salad
Recipe type: Dinner
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- juice of 3 limes
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- chopped jalapeno pepper (optional)
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- Romaine lettuce cut in strips
- salsa (fresh or jarred)
- guacamole (fresh or packaged)
- In a one quart ziplock baggie or tupperware container add olive oil, pressed garlic, cilantro, juice from limes and jalapeno pepper. Combine thoroughly.
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts. Add to mixture and marinade overnight or for 48 hours.
- Grill 8 minutes per side or until cooked.
- Slice into strips and lay over bed of romaine lettuce strips. Top with salsa and guacamole.