Indian Spiced Turkey Burgers
Recipe type: Source: Practical Paleo
Cuisine: Indian and American
- 1 lb. ground turkey (make 2 lbs. to have left-overs)
- 1 tablespoon Indian Spice Blend (see below)
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garam masala (or curry powder)
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey and Indian Spice blend until well integrated. Form the turkey into four 4-ounce patties.
- Cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes on 375 degrees. Or grill or skillet-cook the burgers for approximately 4 minutes per side over medium-high head or until they are cooked through with no remaining pink and have reached an internal temperature of 165 F.