Chocolate Protein Mint Balls
This dessert is packed full of healthy plant-based proteins. They taste so you good you won't believe they're healthy!
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup ground flax seeds or hemp hearts
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon mint extract (I use 10 drops doTERRA peppermint essential oil)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir until well incorporated. Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- When the dough is ready, remove from the refrigerator and spoon into balls. Roll in coconut flakes for a little extra pizzazz. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.