Apple Cinnamon Breakfast
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 green apples, cored and chopped
- ⅛ cup water
- cinnamon to taste
- ½ cup pecans (can substitute walnuts, almonds or your favorite)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Place apples in small saucepan.
- Add water to cover the bottom to keep the ingredients from sticking.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (I like a lot so I add a generous sprinkle!).
- Add nuts and cranberries.
- Heat on medium until water starts to boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- If you like the apples firm, don't cook as long.