Your child’s health includes physical, mental/emotional and social well-being. Like most parents, you know the basics of keeping your children healthy: feeding them nutritious food, making sure they get enough sleep, physical activity and ensuring their safety.
But what happens when kids get sick, won’t eat right or act out?
If you prefer a more natural approach in conjunction with or instead of pharmaceuticals, you’ve come to the right place. We offer a combination of naturopathic, nutrition, therapeutic essential oils and homeopathic options to help support your child.
Below is a sampling of some of the health concerns we help with:
- Attention issues, lack of focus, inability to concentrate
- Impulse, compulsive or repetitive behavior patterns
- Digestive issues, poor eating habits, sugar cravings
- Worry, nervousness (especially when separated from family members), fearful, or uneasiness
- Harming or threatening themselves, other people or pets
- Destructive behavior
- Not doing well in school
- Frequent tantrums and arguments
- Hostility towards authority figures
Please contact us at 617-678-4088 for more information on how we can help you care for your child.Contact your healthcare professional to see if holistic health options are right for you.